Eowave flexion (or bending sensors) are plug&play sensors designed to match the best results with Eobody2 sensor systems.
- With Eowave bending sensors, you will be able to control any MIDI parameters with your movements
- They can be integrated inside gloves or clothes for dancers
- Eowave bending sensors are delivered with a built-in trimmer to adapt the bending rate to get the best results for your own applications.
-2 bending sensors are also available in the dancer starter kit.
A flexion sensor that can be integrated into a glove.
- Measured parameter: Flexion
- Sensing technology: Strain gauge
- Output format: Continuous
- built-in trimmer to calibrate the bending resistance
- Size: 105 mm long, 6 mm wide
- Operating temperature range:: Standard
- Wiring: 6.35 mm TRS jack, 2 m-long cable
- Power: Built-in phantom 5V DC
Available with a 3 pins connector for the Eobody2 HF wireless system or Eobody2 Universal OEM Board.
copyright eowave 2007-2013 - eowave is a part of More Electronic Sounds & Imageries - France
La Cure - 58110 Tintury - tel : +33/06 61 70 20 50