| For musicians & performers, interactive installations, museums, or meta-instruments, Eobody3 USB 16M Sensorbox is a plug&play versatile solution to use new controls, to trigger and modulate sounds and videos, to create new sensor-based instruments with no computer programming background. Its MIDI outputs enables to control hardware MIDI devices with sensors with no computer.
Its internal signal processing has been especially developped for music and video applications. And if you want to go further into the signal processing control, a PC, Mac compatible Eobody3 Editor enables to adjust internal process parameters and shape the outcoming signal waveform (status/analogue zoom/digital zoom & offset/inverse/lag processor/gate/ note on/off/new waveshaper). These settings can be stored in Sensorbox non-volatile memory! It’s now possible to store an entire installation or performance setup inside a Sensorbox and save it for a future use. High-speed USB enables to reduce significantly the latency. A 32-bit resolution avoids ‘scale effects’ and allows a nearly linear conversion curve. Sensorboxes can be plugged directly to the USB in of your computer or thru a USB hub if you want to plug more.
> tech specs
- Eobody3 has a more powerful 32-bits IC, which enables more pre-processings and more pre-mappings.
- New waveshaper pre-processing tool
- 8 to 16 inputs
- new internal architecture opened to other protocols
- Eobody3 USB 16 Sensorbox is compatible with all MIDI softwares!
- No MIDI interface needed!
- It's all pre-configured!
- It's all reconfigurable!
- Internal Signal Process to get the best results for your application
- Input type: 0-5V, Eowave compatible sensor (jack 6,35’’)
- Number of inputs: 8 or 16 per Sensorbox
- Number of Sensorbox you can plug: as many as your computer (or usb hub) can host
- Input resolution: up to 32 bit
- Input Sample rate: 12 bit
- Output: USB
- Hi-speed USB
- MIDI output
- Non-volatile memory
- Eobody Editor: PC, Mac compatible.
- Max collective files also available
- Self powered by USB or externally powered
- Internal processing parameters:
status/analogue zoom/digital zoom & offset/inverse/ lag processor/gate/note on/off/
message format types: Control change 7 bits/Control change 12 bits/Note on Trigger/Program change/Pitch bend real 12 bits/Pitch bend mapped 14 bits/ Monophonic aftertouch/new waveshaper
- Pre mappings per sensor types
- Enclosure ABS black 12x12x6 cm