- Triangle Core Voltage Controlled Oscillator
- Sync Input
- 5 Individual Outputs for Sine, Triangle, Saw, Pulse, Square waveforms.
- FM synthesis: Linear/Exponential Modulations
- Pulse Width Modulation and Phase Inversion Modulation
- Consumption - 25 mA +12V, 25 mA -12V, 0 mA 5V
- 40 mm Depth
The 'Orage Magnétique' project is dedicated to the design of a sound spaciolab, recreating sounds from space (inspired by the sounds recorded by the Huygens-Cassini mission). The Orage (Storm) module is a complex analogue oscillator that simulates the intensity of space magnetic storms. The intensity is in KP, from 1 to 10. The Orage is a triangle core based voltage controlled oscillator which enables different modulation types from thru zero FM synthesis , linear as well as exponential modulations, pulsewidth modulation to phase inversion modulation. It has 5 individual outputs for sine, triangle, saw, pulse , square waveforms. It also has a sync input to synchronise two Orage modules
This track from SevaSound Studios uses the Orage to sculpt melody, rhythm and effects - "All sounds are sourced from an Eowave Orage and compiled in Ableton Live. The ONLY effects I used were delay and reverb on the chord arpeggiations which came from an Alright Devices Chronoblob and an Intellijel Springray"